Frequently Asked questions
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions page for Inspired Radiant! We know that shopping online can sometimes raise questions, so we've compiled a list of the most common queries we receive from our valued customers.
How Do You Take Care Of Your New Aura's Workshop Candles?
Each candle includes care and lighting instructions on the bottom label. Candles add a fragrant enhancement to living and work spaces and are safe to enjoy, but we encourage care and attention to the following guidelines:
- First Burn: When you first light your candle, allow the wax to melt all the way to the outer edges of the container. Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and maximum scent throw.
- Maximum Session Burn Times: Never burn a candle for longer than four hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, the excessive heat will cause the essential oil to burn out faster than it should.
- Best Before Date: As all our candles are scented with plant-based, all-natural essential oils, we highly recommend using them within six months from the date of purchase.
Putting Candles Out: Cover the candle with the lid to put the candle out. Blowing out a candle is not recommended as the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke.
- Candle Storage: To ensure your candles are kept in optimum condition, keep them out of direct sunlight and store them in a cool, dark place.
- Wick: We use 100% cotton, lead-free wicks. To provide the cleanest burn possible, trim your cotton wick to ¼ inch with a wick trimmer before lighting.
Half Inch Rule: Discontinue use of a candle when there is ½ inch of wax left at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface, or the container itself.
- Safety: Do not leave candles unattended and place away from children and pets. Always place candles on a heat-resistant base, and set on a leveled and stable surface.
How Do I Store My Candles?
When not in use, candles should be stored in a cool, dry place, free from dust and protected from direct sunlight. Due to the all-natural products and dyes used in our coloured candle range, we recommend you avoid placing your candles next to windows or in direct sunlight as it may cause colour fading.
Can Your Jars Be Recycled?
Yes! They can also be repurposed in tons of different ways.
How Long Do The Candles Last?
Candle care is very important to ensure you get the maximum out of your candle. The large candle should have up to 40 hours burn time. You must ensure you trim the wick to about 5mm after each burn and before you light for the first time. First burn should be no longer than 4 hours and thereafter 3-4 hours maximum, or until at least a full melt pool has formed.
How Long Does Shipping Take?
We will do everything we can to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays (excluding Monday) will be dispatched same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be shipped the following business day.
Standard delivery is free for orders 50 euros and over.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and more.
We also offer Cash on Delivery and In-Store Pickup.
If your credit card is in any other currency, the rate of exchange will be that of your card issuer and you may be charged an international fee by them.
Can I Track My Order Once It Has Been Tracked?
Your tracking link will be sent in your dispatch email.
For any other tracking information please contact customer care by emailing email@example.com or by calling 99041843.
What Is Your Returns Policy?
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your item.
All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your order with the completed Online Returns Form enclosed, and must be returned new, unused, and in the original packaging with all tags and labels attached.
The cost of return and care of the goods for orders under 200 euros are your responsibility until they reach us, therefore we recommend for security purposes, that you insure the parcel for the value of the goods and retain your Proof of Postage Receipt. For orders over 200 euros we offer free returns.
Once your return has been received at our warehouse we will inspect the returned item(s) and providing the order has been sent back as per the Radiant Returns Policy, we will process your return request within 10 days of receiving your returned goods and will send you an email notification to confirm this.
Do You Offer International Shipping?
Aura's Workshop currently ships online orders to Cyprus and Greece.
Please keep an eye out as we may in the future ship internationally.